Thank you for contacting Found It Locations - we look forward to working with you!
When inquiring about Locations, please refer to the location number ID.
The availability of locations will be confirmed upon request.
If you are interested in a location, we encourage you to see the property in person. Appointments to do so are arranged through our office.
Photos presented here are representational only. It is not unusual for locations to change something without informing us. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for any changes should you forfeit the opportunity to scout.
We remind you that most locations are private properties. Individual locations do have their own specific 'house rules.' However, there are some general rules to remember:
- No smoking.
- Animals, including pets, are not permitted.
- There is no use of personal items in the location including what is in cabinets, closets, drawers, fridge.
- No lit candles or open flames.
- Walls and floors should be protected at all times.
- (Nothing should be taped or attached and no physical changes made. Be sure to bring boards or protective cloths, particularly to set under equipment.)
- The premises should be left as you found it, including furnishings.
- The premises should be left in a neat and clean condition. All trash (including food) must be removed from the premises. Supply your own trash bags and paper towels.
- Use of HMI's or other heavy lights will incur an additional charge.
(There may be flexibility on these rules with some locations - but you do need to get permission prior to your shoot.)
To confirm a location, payment in full, insurance and signed agreement are required 2 business days prior to shoot date(s). Some locations also require a security deposit.
At Found It, we can also provide:
- Scouting Production coordination and support services
- Full fleet of location vehicles
- Catering Permits and Insurance.
© October 2018 by FOUND IT, LLC